Today I had a blast at the Casual Blogger’s Conference! I only wish I had bought the 2 day pass instead of the one day pass. I seriously felt like I learned a ton. And my favorite part of these things? Making new friends!! But it was a very long day after a very late night last night. And since I love bullets, here’s some of the things I remember:
- Laughing so hard at Matt Townsend and his “puffy pants” story. Also, I loved hearing about relationships from such a talented and engaging speaker.
- Getting my picture taken with Cameron Rafati. He is TALL. Even for me! Plus, he is a talented singer. (Click on the link to get 2 free songs of his!)
- Some amazing photo tips from my good friend Lolli, and also Ann Montgomery. I have a lot of practice to do with my new (for me) camera.
- Learning all about BlogFrog and thinking I will hop on that boat. See more about that a little later when I figure it all out. I also got to meet the co-founders, which was really cool.
- SWAG. Enough said. Plus, I have SWAG for you! Just leave a comment and I’ve got a few goodies to giveaway! I can’t fit everything in my suitcase to go home so I thought I’d share!
- Spending time with my friend Valinda and meeting several people I’ve stalked read online for awhile.
Now, I’m off to go watch Juice fix my mom’s dryer. I love being married to MacGyver.