In honor of our 10 year anniversary today, here is a list of 5 things that I love about Juice:
- He is always kind. I have never seen him be mean, hurtful, or spiteful. He has a warm and giving heart and I am SUPER lucky to have him all the time.
- He is patient. Long suffering, even. He can out wait a glacier.
- He gives the best hugs, and the best kisses. He also has really nice hair.
- He is always willing to go along with my crazy ideas. Like taking everyone to the beach for a week. Or moving furniture around. And then moving it back to the original place. Or one of the MANY day trips I drag him to. I love that he chuckles and shakes his head and says, “Well, okay!” when I propose a new scheme to him. BONUS: He is a HUGE help on these schemes. I wouldn’t be able to do them without his willingness to pitch in. Makes it even more fun!
- I love that he inspires me to do better. I can always talk to him about anything, and I always come away with a firm resolve to better the situation. Even if bettering something means stepping away from it for awhile and having some faith that it will work out later. And he keeps reminding me to wait and trust that it will be okay.
Here’s a list of 5 things that Juice loves about me (can I just add an extra one to my list that he’s willing to write this list out for me so I can post it on my blog?):
- Your eyes, Your smile, Your hair
- Your desire to never suppress a compassionate thought.
- Your drive to accomplish whatever it is you decide to do.
- Your ability to explain things in a way that I will understand it.
- The fact that you still “fit” in my arms.
- Your fascination with things that are shiny.
- The fact that you’re always supportive of me and my crazy ideas.
- The fact that you love having our kids around as much as I do.
He had a hard time limiting it to 5. Aww….
Happy 10 years to us!