I think I am a very list oriented person. I like to see the steps all laid out, and I like to check them off. Since there seems to be some things starting in June, let’s start off with a list for the month!
- I have renewed myself to writing every day this month. Joining up NaBloPoMo for June to keep me in line. I’m hoping to get back into the habit.
- I hope to write in my paper journal at least once a month.
- Flower is COMING! She will be here in about 2 weeks and I am beyond thrilled. I can’t wait to go grocery shopping by myself! And weekly dates with Juice! Plus, I love having Flower here to talk to and exposing her to a ton of new and great movies. This is likely her last summer with us. I want to make the most of it.
- Butterfly is almost done with Kindergarten. I can’t believe it! She wanted to do summer school with her friends but I signed up too late. Oops!
- I want to make a big list of summer things to do, like this one. I’m going to wait to do this one until Flower comes, and we can all decide what will make this summer awesome.
- Juice and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. The plan was that we would go on a cruise this year. We decided that on our honeymoon cruise. But finances won’t permit us to do that this year. Maybe a week at the beach would be a good compromise?
- I am joining a pool this year. Then we can go whenever we want. Butterfly has swim lessons all summer long, but I’d like to get the boys out in the water and comfortable.
- Music lessons. I have put off finding a violin teacher for Butterfly for a year. But now, no more waiting! And no excuses!
There, June. In a nutshell.
Are you sure you want me to write every day?
[edited to add] I can’t believe I forgot one of the biggest things I’m doing this month! Hello new healthy living and eating plan. It’s tough, it’s involved, and I’m nervous about it. You might hear about this one more than any of the others this month, and for the next 3 months! (Which is how long, I’m told, this takes. On average.)