A Jumble and a Peck

So last night was my very first uncomfortable pregnancy night. I woke up at 3 (ish) and tossed and turned. I finished a book. I pulled the covers away from Juice (at least 3 times) only to toss them away again. I had 2 leg cramps and pulled my round ligaments just by laying still.  There was also a bout with heartburn that I was stubbornly ignoring and failing.  I finally fell asleep around 6am, only to be woken up by a screaming Professor for his barrel of monkeys. 20 minutes later.

Did I mention that I was coming down from a super nasty cold/flu thing? Fever, chills, aches, sleeping, snot, etc.

I am not at my best today.

Here’s a few (wordy) highlights from our past weeks because I’m just too tired to upload anything.

Baby, housing improvement, visitors, and jobs.  Oh my.

1. Mom
    Sep 22, 2012 @ 16:13:38

Ok, here are my top 5 – Emmett (Emmett Arthur is really cute, don’t you think?), Henry, Thomas, Ezra and Parker. And then others I like – Benjamin, Shane, Dylan, Jack, Ian, James, Zachary, Elijah, Caleb and Jonah. And Finn’s kinda cute, too.

2. Dad
    Sep 22, 2012 @ 17:25:54

Boys names should be manly. Names that will stand up when he is a man but have cool little boy nicknames. Here are my choices:

1. Emmett (Follows the movie theme and is a cool name)
    2. Shane (Again a movie name and a cowboy name besides)
    3. Benjamin (I wanted Andrew to be Benjamin for a while)
    4. Jack (Jackie is a cool nickname)
    5. Ian (Irish influence because I am mostly Irish)
    6. Wyatt (lost cause, too many Ws but very manly)
    7. Caleb (Good nickname, for sure a boy)
    8. Henry Parker Watson (Hank P. Watson, doncha love it?)

3. The Flower Maiden
    Sep 22, 2012 @ 20:41:33

Boy names:
    William
    Grayson

Those are my favorites. If Sprout had been a boy she would have been William Grayson or flip around. lol. I never had a lot of boys names. Girls names were much easier. Congrats the little one being a boy. :)

What types of jobs is Juice looking for? I can keep my eyes open over here. I’d love to have you guys over here. :)

4. Aunt Lisa
    Sep 23, 2012 @ 19:06:45

Okay, I’m with your mom. I love Thomas. Spencer was going to be Thomas & then for some reason wasn’t. I also think Parker is perfect. Love the nod to the family history. I also like Finn and Liam.

5. Mabel
    Sep 25, 2012 @ 15:11:47

Hi Catherine, Here are mine
    Graydon
    Chase
    Parker
    Liam
    Thomas (my Dad’s name)
    Charles
    Benjamin
    Chad
    Mitt

6. Dad
    Sep 25, 2012 @ 16:17:01

I do like the name Liam. Kinda cool, Mabel!

Robert

• Dad
      Oct 01, 2012 @ 16:23:05

Alright, I am going to try a couple of options.

Garrett (disclosure, this is Angela’s brother’s name)
      Bartholomew

Beyond that, there are always movie names, Thor, Bruce, Peter Parker, etc.

Dad.

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:18:29

His name isn’t going to fit the theme? I’ve been thinking up names for you that will fit the pattern you set… Most of them are very unique. :) A few could actually work.

I told ElCid he needs to find a job for Juice nearby. He asked what nearby was, I told him west of Colorado.