Way Back When-sday: Baby Edition

It’s been awhile since I’ve joined in Cheryl’s Way Back When-sday meme. I thought it might be fun to revisit some of these pictures.

Twin Ultrasounds Dec 07 001 Pirate

This is Pirate’s ultrasound. I love his profile (that I can see who he is now in it) and his bent up legs. Man they really didn’t have much room in my belly!

Twin Ultrasounds Dec 07 002 professor

And Professor with his beautiful round head. I can also see him in his profile.

Butterfly's First Day 0192

This is one of the very first pictures of Butterfly. She is less than an hour old. Look at all that dark hair! I never knew that I could have a kid with lots of hair. She still has it.

ultrasoundMagic2012

Now wait a second? What is this?! I’ve represented all 3 kids, right? So what is this?! Is this what I think it is?

Oh yes. It is.

You know, after years (and years) of infertility treatments, you CAN have a baby without doctors helping.  Huh.  Who knew?  It’s like…Magic.

PS- Due mid January (the 10th-18th, and I’ve had several days stated in that time frame) and I guess I’m around 20 weeks.  Yes, I know I haven’t talked about it anywhere.  It kind of caught me for a loop, you see.  No idea if it’s a boy or a girl yet.  I’ve got about 2 more weeks till my big ultrasound.  Only one baby.  I promise.  They’ve checked.  Twice.

Aug 29, 2012 @ 20:46:42

I’m standing in my kitchen with tears running down my face, my children think I have lost it! I am so happy and excited for you!

Aug 30, 2012 @ 12:53:46

Thanks Valinda! My children think I’ve lost it often. Thanks for being excited for us! If it’s a girl, I have some sewing jobs for you. :)

• Valinda
        Aug 31, 2012 @ 21:12:25

Heck, even if it’s a boy I will make you something!!

2. Summer
    Aug 29, 2012 @ 21:32:52

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!! Happy dance :-) So so so so thrilled for you guys!

Aug 30, 2012 @ 12:54:25

Happy for you guys too! Babies come at crazy times, don’t they?

3. Jen
    Aug 29, 2012 @ 22:03:54

Yay, congrats! That’s fabulous news. Hope you still have your baby gear stored somewhere!

Aug 30, 2012 @ 12:55:33

I did actually keep my baby stuff. Not because I thought we were going to have more, but because I was too lazy to move it out of the attic. Guess that’s going to come in handy!

4. Cheryl
    Aug 29, 2012 @ 23:47:40

SAFIRE!!!!!
    Here I was, just basking in the beauty of your three kids…and then, THE FOURTH!!!!

All the very, very best…I am THRILLED for you and your family. :) What a wondrous Way Back When-esday…and looking forward. Much love, and many congratulations. :)

• Anne
      Aug 30, 2012 @ 00:30:14

And a baby comes from this! Truly a miracle. We are waiting to help when happy day occurs.

Aug 30, 2012 @ 12:58:16

Looking forward to it as well. Grandbaby #19?

Aug 30, 2012 @ 12:56:51

Cheryl, hope you don’t mind me using your meme to announce our news but I had the idea of the other kids’ baby stuff to talk about this baby and it just worked out. :) Missed you at BlogHer this year. Hope you and your family are doing well! Much love…

5. momster
    Aug 30, 2012 @ 16:33:57

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you! pregnancy the old fashioned way—so much better than the months of hormone shots and sterile procedures not to mention the $$$$ I am thrilled for you and sad i won’t be there to help you spoil the baby.

6. Melissa