Because I can, here is a list of things that I am thankful for.
- Totally awesome primary lessons (that I taught!) and seeing kids ‘get’ what I’m trying to say. Even if I did have to be a meany and separate all the older boys because they were being disruptive!
- My calender. I don’t think I could do all the things I do without it. And in a few weeks, I get to go pick out a new one!
- New lights in my kitchen. Hey, did you know that my kitchen is not a dark cave? Me either! New found knowledge for everyone!
- Kids who go to sleep willingly after a VERY long day for them and no naps.
- Walk in hours at the doctor, starting at 8am tomorrow morning. Guess who is going to visit? Butterfly! She has had a cough for weeks now, and it’s starting to sound very wet. Time to get it looked at.
What a week of being thankful!