This week I planned several weeks ago, and I’m not sure I want to continue with a few things. So I’m going to swap a few meals from next week. Hopefully I have all the ingredients on hand.
- Monday- Easy Peanut Butter Chicken. Already in the crock pot. This is a new recipe for us so we’ll see if the kids actually eat it.
- Tuesday- Goat Cheese Pasta. Butterfly’s FAVORITE dinner. (Recipe below.)
- Wednesday- Bangers and Mash. One of my favorites, and everyone eats it without complaint. This is one of our cold weather recipes that we only eat in the fall/winter. Basically it’s bratwurst and mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Thursday- Apple Pie Soup and bread. This sounds SO good!
- Friday- Dippy Eggs and toast. Basically it’s eggs over easy and toast to dip into the yoke. Juice will have scrambled eggs and the boys egg whites after they are done dipping their toast.
- Saturday- Leftovers. We should have something left (maybe?) but if we don’t my go to meal is hamburgers and hotdogs.
- Sunday- Potato soup from the freezer. I made this a few weeks ago and it’s easy to pull out and heat to eat.
Goat Cheese Pasta
1 box bow tie pasta
2 cups spaghetti sauce
8 oz goat cheese
Cook pasta according to the directions on the box and drain. Heat your favorite spaghetti sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When the sauce is warm an just starting to bubble, add in the goat cheese and stir to combine. The sauce should be pink (ish). Combine pasta and sauce and serve.
This recipe is so easy and quick and tasty. I’m planning on having homemade bread and baby carrots on the side.