Jungle Fun at Jungle Jim’s

(I am playing catch up from our trip to Utah this year to see family. I’m picking a few things to focus on and highlight every week until I am done. Enjoy!)

Our first day in Utah we decided to kill several birds with one stone and meet EVERYONE we could at a small indoor play land called Jungle Jim’s. It is full of kid friendly rides and kind of overpriced pizza. Of course, the kids had an amazing time. I had a good time flitting around and talking to everyone I could.

Who came? Nana, Grandma, Grandpa, Flower and her sister (The Other Flower), Splats my sister-in-law and her 5 kids (Rabbit, Bear, Finch, Angel and Seraph), Mink and her 3 girls (Spider, Fair and Minnie), and MusicAngel my other sister-in-law and her 2 boys (Cappy and Lev).

All the kids, Jungle Jims August 2011

Got that?

We rode rides. A lot of rides. Up and down rides.

Rocket Ride, August 2011

Round and round rides.

Round at Jungle Jims, August 2011

We drove cars.

Bumper Cars, August 2011

We had lots of pizza and soda.

Pizza Party August 2011

We spent time with our cousins.

Finch, Pirate, Rabbit August 2011

And we stopped at the candy machines on the way out.

Candy Machine Stop, August 2011

A fun way to say hello to everyone we could!

1. Ida Cole
    Sep 06, 2011 @ 22:56:25

i would bet (if you were the betting kind) that the kids slept good that night! Nice pictures

Sep 15, 2011 @ 21:15:08

Yes. Yes they did. Sweet sleep. :)

2. Lolli @ Better in Bulk
    Sep 06, 2011 @ 22:56:53

Looks like a fun place! I think my kids would be begging to go there too often if there was one in our area.; )

Sep 15, 2011 @ 21:14:51

Yeah, they asked to go there every day we were visiting. I wish they had something like that here!

3. Kim
    Sep 07, 2011 @ 01:19:20

Wow, that’s quite the crowd. I bet the kids had tons of fun and no clean up when it was over.

I can’t believe how big your boys are getting!

How is Butterfly liking grade one?

Sep 15, 2011 @ 21:14:25

Yes, quite the crowd. It was slightly stressful to try and keep track of all those kids, but we had a great time too.
      Butterfly is really enjoying school. How is Georgia liking her Grade one?

4. varunner7
    Sep 09, 2011 @ 07:26:24

That looks like such a fun time!

Sep 15, 2011 @ 21:13:25

Thanks! We had a blast.

5. Jen I
    Sep 10, 2011 @ 17:31:19

Oh my gosh! This was on our list of AWESOME things we did in Utah. This place was seriously the best. We found some coupon that got in two for one before a certain time, and there was hardly anyone there. My kids sat on the same rides time after time without getting off. It was such a gem! My friend lives right out there and had never heard of it.

I loved reading your comments about kindergarten. The homework ideas were perfect. I really think I might talk to her about it. And you made me super appreciative – I could have to do all this pick up in snow or freezing cold and have to bundle up all the kids to haul them out. Thanks for reminding me to breathe a huge sigh of relief I don’t have to do that!

I must have lost your blog for a while – did you go private? I’m excited to find it again!

Sep 15, 2011 @ 21:13:11

I know, right?! That was an amazing play place. My kids just rode around and around and around and were totally tired by the end. It was awesome. Hope your homework woes are easing up…let me know what his teacher said.

Also, I think I moved my blog from blogspot to wordpress and that’s where you lost me. Glad to see you back here!