Makes My Monday: Santa!

This weekend we were able to see Santa!  Butterfly had some pretty serious things to say to Santa.  A few days ago, I sent a video card to Butterfly from Santa.  She was enthralled.  And because of that video, she had some very serious things to talk about with Santa. (She asked Santa for a book.)

Butterfly Santa 2

The boys, on the other hand, were going to have nothing to do with the big guy.

4 with Santa

Professor wouldn’t even let us take off his coat in the same room as Santa. He was NOT pleased to be there.

4 with Santa

And Pirate, kept pushing away from me and trying to crawl into my chest at the same time.

Good food, good times, and Santa this weekend Makes My Monday!

1. Joy
    Dec 06, 2010 @ 23:06:19

how neat! We are supposed to have breakfast with Santa this weekend. I am nervous as to how my kids will react. Though the youngest is 3 yrs old, we have yet to take the kids to see Santa in person.

Dec 07, 2010 @ 23:39:53

Should be fun! And even if they won’t sit on his lap, a picture next to Santa totally counts. Enjoy your breakfast!

2. Cheryl
    Dec 06, 2010 @ 23:41:09

Omigosh Safire, that series of pictures is PRICELESS! LOVE how coquettish your daughter is with the man in red, and your sons? HYSTERICAL! And LOVE your irrepressible joy too…wishing you a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL holiday season. Thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday, Sweet Lady!

Dec 07, 2010 @ 23:39:20

Thanks Cheryl! Hope your holiday season is going as well as ours. :)

3. Lolli @ Better in Bulk
    Dec 07, 2010 @ 00:01:02

It was so cute to watch the boys with Santa. I told D afterwards that Professor looked like he was trying to be as still as possible so that Santa wouldn’t notice him. :)

Dec 07, 2010 @ 23:38:54

I think he was! They were so adorable! Thanks for the pictures!