1. All the kids were in bed by 7pm tonight. The boys were asleep at 7:01pm, and Butterfly shortly after. Why? We had a very busy day playing with friends all day long. No one got a nap. Butterfly was super cranky. So was I.
2. I spent a good portion of the day today reading about underwater point and shoot cameras. Anyone else have one out there that they love? Anyone?
3. With Christmas on my mind, it occurs to me that Butterfly now has a teacher. Do people give their teachers presents nowadays? And if so, what?!
4. Butterfly asked me today what three 11s plus 2 was. I asked her what she thought. Her answer after a minute? “35.” You know what? She’s right.
5. Trying to put both boys in the same crib to nap was a good and cute idea at first. They both laid down side by side. They giggled together and started kicking their legs. It just went downhill from there. But it was sweet at first!