1000th Post Game

Happy 1000th post for me!  Ready to play a game?  Okay, here are the rules.  I’m going to ask some questions, and you need to respond in the comments.  (It’s really easy to leave a comment.  I promise.)  The person who gets the most questions right gets some kind of prize!  It’s a good prize too.  You’ll want this prize.  And of course, since this is my blog, the questions are all about me.  And they are all things you can know by having read my blog.  Okay?  Ready?  Go!

1.  In what year did this blog start?

2.  Who was the celebrity in our neighborhood when Butterfly was a baby?

3.  What appliance broke in our house?  (This is in the past.)

4.  Why was I woken up in the middle of the night because of a strange man’s voice talking in our house?

5.  What spontaneous act did we do when the kids (all three of them) were smaller that changed our house forever?

6.  What event did we, as a family, attend? (and were called crazy)

7.  What do I always make to bring to a cookout?

Okay, so you might be thinking these are really random questions.  And they are!  Some are easy if you know me well.  Some are crazy hard.  But I’ll give you a hint.  If you look at the number of questions and then look at my archives, you might find a similarity.  Just saying.

Happy Hunting!

1. The Flower Maiden
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 02:48:52

1. 2004
    2. Soot
    3. Dryer
    4. Butterfly turned on her CD player with her Finding Nemo Book on Tape playing.
    5. This was a hard one! I think it’s the family photos (That’s my final answer ;) Went with it cause of the spontaneity in the title.) but it also might be that you got a new van.
    6. Presidential Inauguration
    7. Bow Tie Pasta Salad

2. Dad
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:13:34

1. 2004
    2. Soot
    3. Dryer
    4. Butterfly listening to her Finding Nemo Book on Tape.
    5. Most of what you do is very planned, but I am going with killing your cable and turning off the TV except for movies.
    6. Presidential Inauguration
    7. Bow Tie Pasta Salad (this is my favorite salad and there is some in the fridge now, calling my name!)

3. The Flower Maiden
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 14:28:17

5 was totally the cutting off the cable and doing Netflix, how could I have forgotten! :)

4. Safire
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 23:12:19

Man Flower Maiden! You are good. :)

5. The Flower Maiden
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 23:58:28

lol, that’s what happens when you know someone since high school and have been reading your blog since the beginning! :) It’s been forever since we’ve actually talked!

6. cheap dentists dentist in mexico near yuma
    Dec 15, 2013 @ 02:02:07

Ensuгe to have a comprehensive look at equipment that dentists Toledo have in their offiсe.
    Hazelton wаs also a stockholder and dіrector andd Daan Head & Co Bank which had been organized in Maу of 1875.
    Аskk Dentists in Bосa Raton: What are Dеntal Implants.

Here is my homepage :: cheap dentists dentist in mexico near yuma