Happy 1000th post for me! Ready to play a game? Okay, here are the rules. I’m going to ask some questions, and you need to respond in the comments. (It’s really easy to leave a comment. I promise.) The person who gets the most questions right gets some kind of prize! It’s a good prize too. You’ll want this prize. And of course, since this is my blog, the questions are all about me. And they are all things you can know by having read my blog. Okay? Ready? Go!
1. In what year did this blog start?
2. Who was the celebrity in our neighborhood when Butterfly was a baby?
3. What appliance broke in our house? (This is in the past.)
4. Why was I woken up in the middle of the night because of a strange man’s voice talking in our house?
5. What spontaneous act did we do when the kids (all three of them) were smaller that changed our house forever?
6. What event did we, as a family, attend? (and were called crazy)
7. What do I always make to bring to a cookout?
Okay, so you might be thinking these are really random questions. And they are! Some are easy if you know me well. Some are crazy hard. But I’ll give you a hint. If you look at the number of questions and then look at my archives, you might find a similarity. Just saying.