5 things about today. Ready? Go.
1. My back itches. Seriously I want to rub up and down on a tree like bears do. Itch itch itch itch! Guess that means my sunburn from the beach is healing. Itch!
2. We took the boys swimming at Lolli‘s pool today and they did SO good. So did Butterfly! Pirate can get himself around the pool by himself (and his floaty) and turn right side up when he lists to the side. Professor by the end of the hour or so that we were there, would at least let go of your hands and try to propel himself forward. Pretty awesome for their first time in a big pool. Ever. AND! Butterfly went off the diving board and swam to the side all by herself. I was one proud mommy!
3. I got to hold a new baby today and it felt just SO good. I love babies.
4. I forgot how awesome it is to commute in traffic here. It’s awesome, let me tell you!
5. My underwater camera is dead dead dead. Unfix-able dead. It’s so horribly sad I can’t think about it. But you can check out Lolli‘s blog today and see the cute pictures she took of the boys with her camera that WAS just like mine. Did I mention mine is dead?